Community-Based Success Services
Our community-based Advocates will work 1-on-1 with victims and survivors of domestic violence, intimate partner violence, sexual assault, or other related forms of victimization. We serve individuals and families in Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Wells and Whitley. Our Advocates travel to the client to make receiving services accessible.
Advocates are available to assist clients with the following:
- Safety planning
- Personalized advocacy
- Assistance navigating the legal system (including protective orders)
- Domestic violence education
- Help identifying options and resources
- Access to a computer lab
- Services for children
- Recognizing Healthy Relationships
- Housing Information
- Life Skills Training (employment, education, budgeting, parenting, etc.)
- Developing Support Systems
- Self-Care, Self-Esteem, and Assertiveness Skills
- Coordination of services with other agencies
Advocates provide these services in Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Wells and Whitley counties. Services can be provided in the county the client lives in and are free and confidential. Call (260)424-4908 ext. 113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This program is partially supported by a grant from the
Community Foundation of DeKalb County.