The Hope House program has been helping women turn their lives around since 1981 by offering a structured program to provide women with opportunities to pursue recovery and self-sufficiency. Women build a strong foundation of recovery, employment, and are graduate ready to reunite with their families.
Intake assessment: View and Download
General Admission Criteria:
- Homeless female, 18 years of age or older with an identifiable drug / alcohol dependency.
- Must agree to abide by all rules and regulations of Hope House, including special limitations of the probation period following admission.
Expectations while in Hope House program:
- Maintain sobriety.
- Obtain a 12-step sponsor and attend regular AA/NA meetings.
- Participate in counseling services.
- Obtain and maintain employment.
- Strive to meet Self-Sufficiency goals
Beads of Hope
Beads of Hope allows residents to create and produce unique, handmade beaded jewelry. The Beads of Hope program is operated by staff & residents together and teaches teamwork as well as employability skills such as promptness, dependability, appropriate dress & attitude, and many other work-related skills. Participation in the program includes opportunities to learn marketing, production, quality control, and sales & inventory management, as well as the craft of wire-wrapping beaded jewelry.