In-Kind Needs/Wish List
In-Kind Needs Donations:
We are always in need of basic items to provide to our clients who are experiencing crisis. Please note that all the items on this list must be new and clothing must have tags. We cannot take used linens or clothes.
Please call ahead to coordinate donations: 260.424.4908 ext. 225
- Women's sweatpants and sweatshirts
- Summer clothing for children, especially toddler sizes 8 and 10 and clothing for children ages 4-8
- Summer clothing for women, such as tops, summer dresses, and shorts
- Board games & card games
- Art supplies (paint, markers, crayons, etc.)
- Yoga mats
- Night Lights
- Fancy/Decorative Masks
- Women's plus size jeans
- Twin blankets
- Bath towels and washcloths
- Twin Sheet sets including pillowcases
- Travel Size Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash)
- Women's sanitary items (pads, tampons)
- Ethnic hair products/Hair products for African-American hair
- Women's t-shirts/undershirts
- Women's sweatpants/leggings
- Weekly and Monthly planners
- Bouncy Seats
- Chic Boutique Donations:
We are also looking to stock our Chic Boutique, an incentive-based boutique for clients. As clients complete chores, help others, and take on increasing responsibility, they can earn coupons to use in the boutique. Items for the Chic Boutique must be new. We do not take clothing for the boutique.
- Journals, planners, or pocket calendars
- Nail polish or makeup products
- Fragrances, lotions, or bath bombs
- Home items: small décor items, picture frames
- Kitchen items: dish sets, kitchen towels, oven mitts, silverware
- Slippers or non-slip socks
Click Here to view our Amazon Wishlist!
Dress for Success Donations:
Dress for Success is not currently accepting donations.
If you have any questions about current needs, if we will accept your donation, or to coordinate a donation drive, please call Hannah Shoue, Development Coordinator, at 260.424.4908 ext. 225 or email at email@example.com. Donations can be dropped off during business hours Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, or by appointment.