In-Kind Needs/Wish List
In-Kind Needs Donations:
We are always in need of basic items to provide to our clients who are experiencing crisis. Please note that all the items on this list must be new and clothing must have tags. We cannot take used linens or clothes.
Please call ahead to coordinate donations: 260.424.4908 ext. 225
- Board games, card games, activity books
- Art supplies (paint, markers, crayons, etc.)
- Yoga mats
- Night Lights
- Fancy/Decorative Masks
- Twin blankets
- Bath towels and washcloths
- Twin Sheet sets including pillowcases
- Travel Size Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash)
- Women's sanitary items (pads, tampons)
- Blow dryer
- Hairspray and hair products
- Ethnic hair products/Hair products for African-American hair
- Women's t-shirts/undershirts
- Women's sweatpants/leggings/tshirts (size small - 2x)
- Bras and underwear for women
- Clothing for children (shoes, underwear, boys pants and shorts, girls clothing size 7-10)
- Women's plus-size jeans
- Winter clothes for women and children
- Weekly and Monthly planners
- Bouncy Seats
Chic Boutique Donations:
We are also looking to stock our Chic Boutique, an incentive-based boutique for clients. As clients complete chores, help others, and take on increasing responsibility, they can earn coupons to use in the boutique. Items for the Chic Boutique must be new. We do not take clothing for the boutique.
- Cleaning supplies
- Journals, planners, or pocket calendars
- Nail polish or makeup products
- Fragrances, lotions, or bath bombs
- Home items: small décor items, picture frames
- Kitchen items: dish sets, kitchen towels, oven mitts, silverware
- Slippers or non-slip socks
Click Here to view our Amazon Wishlist!
We also have some operations related organization needs that you can view here.
Dress for Success Donations:
Dress for Success is accepting donations by appointment only. Please call Success Coordinator Marty Kocks-Hamrick at 260.424.4908 ext. 250 to set up an appointment. All donations to Dress for Success must be on hangers.
If you have any questions about current needs, if we will accept your donation, or to coordinate a donation drive, please call Hannah Shoue, Development Coordinator, at 260.424.4908 ext. 225 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Donations can be dropped off during business hours Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, or by appointment.