In Kind Needs/Wish List
School Supplies Donations:
School supplies donations (new items only) can be dropped off from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday at 5920 Decatur Road. You can also purchase school supplies from our Amazon Wishlist and have them shipped directly to us. Please contact Donna Masterson at 260-424-4908 ext. 115 with any questions.
In Kind Needs Donations:
We are always in need of basic items to provide to our clients who are experiencing crisis. Please note that all the items on this list must be new. We cannot take used linens or clothes.
- Twin blankets
- Bath towels
- Twin Sheet sets including pillowcases
- Travel Size Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash)
- Women's sanitary items (pads, tampons)
- Laundry detergent
- Ethnic hair products/Hair products for African-America hair
- Women's t-shirts/undershirts
- Women's sweatpants/leggings
- Personal calendars - pocket or notebook size
Chic Boutique Donations:
We are also looking to stock our Chic Boutique, an incentive-based boutique for clients. As clients complete chores, help others, and take on increasing responsibility, they can earn coupons to use in the boutique. Items for the Chic Boutique must be new. We do not take clothing for the boutique.
- Nail polish or makeup products
- Fragrances, lotions, or bath bombs
- Women's accessories: purses, shoes, scarves, earrings
- Home items: small décor items, picture frames
- Kitchen items: dish sets, kitchen towels, oven mitts, silverware
Check out our Amazon Wish List for special wishes and needs for the shelter!
Dress for Success Donations:
If you have new or lightly used suiting pieces, business professional or business casual accessories including jewelry, shoes or handbags, please reach out to Dress for Success Fort Wayne Director, Marty Kocks-Hamrick at firstname.lastname@example.org to make donation arrangements.
If you have any questions about current needs, if we will accept your donation, or to coordinate a donation drive, please call Tiffany Gardner, Development Coordinator, at 260.424.4908 ext. 225 or email at email@example.com. Donations can be dropped off during business hours Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, or by appointment.