In-Kind Needs/Wish List
In-Kind Needs Donations:
We are always in need of basic items to provide to our clients who are experiencing crisis. Please note that all the items on this list must be new. We cannot take used linens or clothes.
- Women's plus size sweatpants or jeans
- Twin blankets
- Bath towels and washcloths
- Twin Sheet sets including pillowcases
- Travel Size Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash)
- Women's sanitary items (pads, tampons)
- Laundry detergent
- Ethnic hair products/Hair products for African-American hair
- Women's t-shirts/undershirts
- Women's sweatpants/leggings
- Pack N' Plays
- Weekly and Monthly planners
Chic Boutique Donations:
We are also looking to stock our Chic Boutique, an incentive-based boutique for clients. As clients complete chores, help others, and take on increasing responsibility, they can earn coupons to use in the boutique. Items for the Chic Boutique must be new. We do not take clothing for the boutique.
- Journals, planners, or pocket calendars
- Nail polish or makeup products
- Fragrances, lotions, or bath bombs
- Home items: small décor items, picture frames
- Kitchen items: dish sets, kitchen towels, oven mitts, silverware
- Slippers or non-slip socks
- Pens & Pencils
- Colored Pencils/Crayons/Markers
- Glue Sticks
- Pencil Cases
- 3 Ring Binders
- Sticky Notes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Refillable Water Bottles
Stay tuned for us to post an updated Amazon Wishlist!
Dress for Success Donations:
Dress for Success is not currently accepting donations.
If you have any questions about current needs, if we will accept your donation, or to coordinate a donation drive, please call Hannah Shoue, Development Coordinator, at 260.424.4908 ext. 225 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Donations can be dropped off during business hours Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, or by appointment.