In-Kind Needs/Wish List
Visit our Amazon Wish List to help us meet our most current needs.
In-Kind Needs Donations:
We are always in need of basic items to provide to our clients who are experiencing crisis. Please note that all the items on this list must be new. We cannot take used linens or clothes.
- Women's plus size slacks
- Toddler and crib sheets
- Twin blankets
- Bath towels
- Twin Sheet sets including pillowcases
- Travel Size Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash)
- Women's sanitary items (pads, tampons)
- Laundry detergent
- Ethnic hair products/Hair products for African-America hair
- Women's t-shirts/undershirts
- Women's sweatpants/leggings
- Personal calendars - pocket or notebook size
Chic Boutique Donations:
We are also looking to stock our Chic Boutique, an incentive-based boutique for clients. As clients complete chores, help others, and take on increasing responsibility, they can earn coupons to use in the boutique. Items for the Chic Boutique must be new. We do not take clothing for the boutique.
- Nail polish or makeup products
- Fragrances, lotions, or bath bombs
- Women's accessories: purses, shoes, scarves, earrings
- Home items: small décor items, picture frames
- Kitchen items: dish sets, kitchen towels, oven mitts, silverware
Check out our Amazon Wish List for special wishes and needs for the shelter!
Dress for Success Donations:
If you have new or lightly used suiting pieces, business professional or business casual accessories including jewelry, shoes or handbags, please reach out to Dress for Success Fort Wayne Director, Marty Kocks-Hamrick at email@example.com to make donation arrangements.
If you have any questions about current needs, if we will accept your donation, or to coordinate a donation drive, please call Tiffany Gardner, Development Coordinator, at 260.424.4908 ext. 227 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Donations can be dropped off during business hours Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, or by appointment.