Sexual Violence Services
YWCA Northeast Indiana provides help and support to those who have been impacted by different forms of sexual assault or abuse. YWCA Northeast Indiana aids survivors to heal from the trauma of sexual violence through crisis intervention, counseling, and support group services. All of our services are free to anyone (youth, men, women, gender-nonconforming) affected by sexual violence, including:
- Incest survivors
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse and molestation
- Rape survivors
- Those currently experiencing sexual abuse, assault, or rape
- Those experiencing sexual harassment
To connect with an Advocate, contact 260.424.4908 ext. 113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free and Confidential Support
- Connection to resources in the community
- Assistance in healing from past and current trauma
- Education on relationships, self-esteem, and other related topics
- Assistance in navigating the legal system (if desired)
- Support groups
- Mental Health Therapy Services
All services are individualized and can always be adjusted to best fit the survivors needs.
For more information about these services and to get in contact with someone, please see our Clinical Mental Health Counseling page.
If you are in crisis or need immediate help, please call
our Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Crisis Line at 800.441.4073.
We are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.