Consider volunteering at YWCA Northeast Indiana and help us serve women and families from Northeast Indiana as they move from crisis to self-sufficiency. Volunteering is a great way to gain new experiences, meet new people and learn new skills.
Individual volunteer criteria:
- Must be 18 or older
- Must pass a criminal background check, sex offender check and no shelter check
- Must complete orientation and fulfill training requirements as set by YWCA Northeast Indiana
- Commit to volunteering at least every other week for a minimum of 6 months
If you are interested in volunteering, check out our available opportunities:
If you think you would be a good fit for one of the posted positions, please fill out an application and return it to Inez Pierre-Louis at email@example.com. Please note in the email which position you applying for.
Do you have a group interested in volunteering?
Group volunteer criteria:
- Must be 12 or older (with adult supervisor if under 18)
- Must pass sex offender and no shelter check
- Must sign confidentiality agreement and participate in short on-site orientation
If you are interested in a group volunteer activity, check out our available opportunities:
Church Groups – NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Meal Serving – NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE